Sundance 2013: Jury Members Announced
Tom Rothman, the former co-chairman of Fox, is among the five U.S. Dramatic Competition jury members.
Tom Rothman, the former co-chairman of Fox Filmed Entertainment, has been named to the Sundance Film Festival's U.S. Dramatic Competition jury, it was announced Wednesday.
The festival revealed, in total, 19 members of the five juries that will judge films at the 11-day gathering. Filmmaker Ed Burns and Pulitzer Prize-winning Boston Globe and Grantland writer Wesley Morris are also on the U.S. Dramatic Competition jury, among others.
The festival runs Jan. 17 to 27 in Park City. This year, Sundance will screen 115 feature-length films representing 32 countries; the haul includes projects from 51 first-time filmmakers, including 27 films that are in competition.
Rothman, who departed from Fox in October, founded Fox Searchlight Pictures, a longtime player at Sundance. He also is an emeritus director of Sundance Institute and was present at the first iteration of the festival. The executive has joined Steven Spielberg's Robopocalypse as a producer.
The full jury lineups appear after the jump.
Fall TV Preview
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding