Can Overstock Become the New Amazon? "I'd Be Shocked," Says Analyst
The e-tailer announced that it has streaming video ambitions, but one analyst doubts it will become a competitor to the home of 'Transparent.'
China's Tencent Extends NBA Digital Partnership
Comcast Employee Changes Customer's Name to 'A--Hole' on Bill
Marvin Gaye Family Seeks 'Blurred Lines' Appeal, Warns of "Devastating Consequences" of Key Ruling (Exclusive)
Google Earnings Fall Below Analyst Estimates
Gavin Smith Death: Convicted Drug Dealer Charged With Murder of Former Fox Executive
- Amazon Beats Earnings Expectations, Prime Subscriptions Grow
- Oscar, Emmy Producer Michael B. Seligman Expands Consulting Company
- Mindy Kaling Signs With CAA
- Super Bowl: The Most Buzzed-About Commercials of 2015 (Video)
- Berlin Q&A: The Garmin Heir Behind Terrence Malick's New Movie
- Warner Bros. Sued for Distributing 'Laws of Attraction' Without License
Two Men Inspired By 'Throw Momma from the Train' Fail To Get Away With Murder
Awards Roundtable VideosWatch More
Benedict Cumberbatch, Channing Tatum and Actor A-List on Hollywood Fame, Embarrassing Moments and Stage Poop
Actress A-List on Nude Photo Hack, Renee Zellweger, Hollywood's Female Problem
Angelina Jolie, Christopher Nolan and Director A-List on Their Toughest Decisions, "Dreadful" First Cuts and Mike Nichols
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
'(T)ERROR': Sundance Review
Filmmakers watch an FBI terror investigation. The FBI doesn't know they're being watched.
‘Advantageous’: Sundance Review
Jennifer Phang’s second foray into sci-fi offers a feminist dystopia starring Jacqueline Kim and Jennifer Ehle
'A Corner of Heaven' ('Tian Tang Jiao Luo'): Rotterdam Review
Chinese helmer Zhang Miaoyan's third film continues his black-and-white, slow-moving probe into his country's poverty-ridden, provincial underclass
‘I Kissed a Girl’ (‘Toute Premiere Fois’): Film Review
Noemie Saglio and Maxime Govare direct this French comedy about a groom going straight
'The Forbidden Room': Sundance Review
Guy Maddin's latest nosedive into the nether realms of cinematic esoterica
This Week’s Issue
At home with The Hollywood Reporter, the 'Cake' star gives a very candid interview about everything from being a "control freak" to loving 'The Bachelor,' and even her relationships with Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux, as she as she enters a period of intense midlife contemplation (don't worry, it's not a crisis!): "I know I have a bigger purpose."
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Struggles With Dyslexia, Anger; Shrugs Off Oscar Snub
- 'Django Unchained' Producer on 'Selma' Oscar Snubs: Did Voters Have "Racial Fatigue"? (Guest Column)
- Bombshell Scientology Film Revealed: Alex Gibney on Cruise, Travolta and 'the Prison of Belief'
- Oscars: 'American Sniper's' Hopes for a Win Complicated by Politics
- Fox Chiefs Dana Walden, Gary Newman Get High Marks After First Meeting With Press